MBBS Admission Abroad
Leading Education Consultant– For MBBS Admission In Philippines
Book your seat in reputed MBBS college of Philippines
Philippines is one of the best options for pursuing MBBS for Indian students. Indian students do not face any difficulty in living in the Philippines because there is no language barrier and the education is of the international standard.
- TYPES OF MEDICAL COURSES OFFERED IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Medical universities in the Philippines offer several medical courses such as:-
- MD Program (equal to MBBS in India) – The duration of this program is 6 years, which includes 5 years of academic studies and 1 year of internship.
- Dentistry program – It is a 6 years program
- Bachelors in Nursing -It is a 4 years program
- Bachelors in Nursing -It is a 4 years program
- 3rd LARGEST ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRY– Students face no difficulty in understanding the course as the medium of teaching in all the major universities is English. The Philippines is also the 3rd largest English speaking country in the world.
- GATEWAY TO USA – MBBS in Philippines provides a gateway to the USA. Philippines follows the same pattern of education as that of USA i.e. 2 years BS + 4 years of MD. This further helps students to prepare for USMLE to pursue their PG or Internship in the USA.
- AWESOME WEATHER– Philippines has moderate tropical weather; being surrounded by sea, it has weather similar to that of Mumbai/Kolkata.
- DISEASE PATTERN SAME AS INDIA– Because of tropical and moderate climate, disease patterns in the Philippines are largely similar to that of India. This specifically helps Indian students to get hands-on experience for Indian patients.
- HIGHEST FMGE PASSING PERCENTAGE – During 2012-13 to 2016-17 students pursuing MBBS in the Philippines had the 2nd highest MCI Passing Percentage.
- LOW & AFFORDABLE FEE – Cost of MBBS in Philippines is almost half the cost of Private Medical Colleges in India. Moreover, there are no Donations or Hidden costs.
- LOW COST OF LIVING – Since there is no major difference between Indian and Philippines’ currency, the cost of living in the country is affordable for Indian students.
- AVAILABILITY OF INDIAN FOOD – With so many Indian students preferring Philippines as their favorite destination, there are many Indian restaurants that offer authentic Gujarati, Jain, South Indian food cooked by Indian chefs.
- NO ADMISSION TEST – No additional test such as IELTS/ TOEFL is required for Admission in the Universities.
- FACULTY TO STUDENT RATIO – – The Faculty to Student Ratio is 1:14 which ensures that every student gets individual attention.
Universities of Philippines are globally recognized by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), FAIMER, World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine), UNESCO and AMEE
Following is the eligibility criteria to get admission into MBBS in medical universities in Philippines
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age on or before the date of the application.
- Candidate should not be more than 25 years of age.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 50% or above marks in class 12th. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage should be 40%
- Candidate must have studied Chemistry, Physics, Biology as main subjects in 12th.
- Candidate should provide a proof of the paying capacity of the guardians or parents
- Candidate should have a medical examination certificate
*As per the recent notification issued by MCI in agreement with the Delhi High Court, students who wish to pursue MBBS from any foreign medical university and have not registered/ qualified / appeared in NEET are bound to show an Eligibility Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th class
- School transfer certificate
- NEET Scorecard
- Code of Conduct Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- School leaving Certificate
- Passport size photos
- Health record and medical check-up Certificate
- No criminal record Certificate
- Bank statement of the parent or guardian showing the first year of the medical education fee structure
- Other application forms that may be required a particular university
*No criminal record certificate and Medical check-up certificate is mandatory as per Philippines MBBS Education Institution when they apply for Philippines VISA.
Students commencing their medical degrees in Philippines are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams such as MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world. This makes them eligible to either practice globally or pursue higher education from any country.
First Semester : Gross Anatomy, Histology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Neuroscience 1, Primary Health Care
Second Semester : Gross Anatomy, Histology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Neuroscience 1, Biostatistics, History of Medicine
Third Semester : Pharmacology, Microbiology, General Pathology, Clinical Pathology, Physical Diagnosis, Neuroscience 2, Epidemiology
Fourth Semester : Pharmacology, Microbiology, General Pathology, Clinical Pathology, Physical Diagnosis, Neuroscience 2, Paediatrics, Surgery
Fifth Semester : Paediatrics, Ob-Gyne, Surgery, Medicine, Legal Medicine, EENT, Neuroscience 3
Sixth Semester : Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Surgery, Medicine, Community Medicine, Dermatology, Radiology, Rehabilitation medicne
Seventh Semester : Medicine, Surgery, Ob-Gyne, Paediatrics, Community Medicine, Neuroscience
*Subjects in MD are very much similar to the subjects taught in MBBS degree in India. Students who pursue MD degree in Philippines would learn almost the same subjects that would help them to clear screening tests conducted by the National Board of Examinations in India.
MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
BTS education is a well known company based at Delhi for MBBS admission in Philippines. We have tie-up with only best universities/colleges of philippines.