UNIVERSITY OF PERPETUAL HELP SYSTEM
- Established : 1968
- Institute Type: Private
- Campus Size: 68 Acres
- City: Las Pinas
- Exams: NEET UG
Among the top medical colleges of Philippines, studying MBBS from the University of Perpetual Help System is the most sought after choice of several students across the world. It can be considered as the favourite university for the Indian students because thousands of students from India are pursuing MBBS from here.
Besides Las Pinas, the university has also its campus in Molino, Cavite, Calamba City and Laguna in the Philippines. The University of Perpetual Help system was established in 1975 by Dr Antonio Laperal Tamayo accompanied his wife. The university is MCI & WHO recognized which has worldwide recognition due to giving best-qualified doctors every year.
The university is built of best-in-class infrastructure which makes feel very good. The labs are well-equipped and spacious. All in all, studying MBBS in the Philippines is an excellent option for several students around the world.
Studying MBBS from the University of Perpetual Help System is the topmost choice made by several students across the world. The university exists as the tough competitor for many other renowned medical colleges of the world. It is accredited by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and listed in the World Health Organization (WHO). After the completion of the MD/MBBS course, students can go back to their home country or other countries of the world to do practice but they have to pass the MCI Screening Test or licencing exam of that country. The University of Perpetual Help offers high-quality education with a balance of theoretical as well as the practical part of the whole course. The faculty members of the university are so much experienced and updated in the field of medical science. Please have a look at some of the exclusive benefits of doing MBBS from University of Perpetual Help are given below:
- A best-in-class education system with an affordable fee structure. The fees can be bifurcated into small & easy installments for those students who can not pay all in one time.
- The entire MBBS/MD course is taught in English medium. So students do not need to learn the local language of the country. In this way, the precious time of the students is saved from being wasted in learning the foreign language and they can use their time in studying MBBS in the Philippines
- The university has a very high success ratio in the NMAT exam which is comparatively higher than the other medical colleges of the world.
- The University of Perpetual Helpis an MCI recognized so doing MBBS from here has the same value as in India. Therefore students can easily do practice in India after giving the licencing exam.
- No need to give any donation for taking admission in the university Other medical entrance exams like IELTS, TOEFL and SAT are not required for the admission in the university
- Indian Food is Available
- English is the official language
- Climate is almost similar to India
- WHO Recognised college
- 24 hours facility of library for reading
- Cutting edge in campus hospital for best of the practice
- 24 hours Wi-Fi facility
- Safe environment and well disposed individuals
- Magnificent boarding and lodging provided by the University
- WHO Recognized College
- Gallery Item